Friday, July 23, 2010

Bisexual first.

My first Bisexual experience is no an original one. I have heard many stories along these same lines. I was in first grade. My best friend at the time was sleeping over. We were on the fold out bed from the couch in my living room. We had been watching a movie, she fell asleep first.

I crawled over to her on the bed and stared down at her face. She looked beautiful to me. I moved some of her hair out of her face and had the overwhelming desire to kiss her. I fought it off and finally went to sleep.

It might sound strange to some though, having such urges in first grade. I would argue that we are all sexual beings whether we realize it or not, and we pop out the womb with all the parts to have sex. Its just a matter of time and place as to when we use these parts. I started having sex at 14. My current boyfriend didn't start having sex until 24 (sorry hun!).

Who knows though, maybe I'm just a weirdo...

No comments:

Post a Comment